Voting

Thursday, May 21, 2009

OK, I know I have been totally lame on the blog front. Life has been SO busy that I have not had time to update.

The biggest news that I have is that we are expecting a BABY GIRL at the beginning of July.
I will try to be better about keeping this site up to date, but life has showed no signs of slowing down. I did resign my PTA board position for next year, so I am excited about that. I will stick to being a general member and homeroom mom. I just signed Nikki up for Kindergarten for this fall. I'm sad about that- she has been a good little buddy to have around. She is constantly making me laugh. We had a mommy horse and 2 baby horses wandering around our neighborhood for the past couple days and so when we were leaving the neighborhood in our car I told Nikki and Dylan to look for the horses. Nikki my 4 year old said, "Mom I think you should concentrate on your driving and not looking for horses." She defiantly soaks up every thing she hears.